THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF COBOURG
SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD
Reporting to the Director of Public Works, the Casual Crossing Guard will assist students travelling to and from school when crossing at various intersections in Cobourg on an “As Needed” basis.
· Must be available for call in on short notice
· Must have an unrestricted class G drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle
· Ability to stand for a least one hour at a time
· Community and safety minded
· Enthusiastic and outgoing with public relations skills
· Enjoy working in an outdoor environment
This position is governed by the Town’s collective agreement with C.U.P.E Local 25
Interested applicants should forward their resume in confidence no later than 4:30pm Friday October 3, 2014 to the attention of:
Human Resources Department
The Corporation of the Town of Cobourg Fax: (905) 372-0781
55 King St. West Email: email@example.com
Cobourg, Ontario, K9A 2M2
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection Privacy Act, the information gathered is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended. The Town of Cobourg is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
We thank all those individual who apply; however, only those applicants granted an interview will be acknowledged.